Motherland FM NG is online Radio Station broadcasting live from UK to the world, Africa and Nigeria.
Established for empowering humanity, music, interviews, current affairs, entertainment and give back to people.
Motherland FM NG understands that your privacy is important to you and that you care about how your personal data is used. We respect and value the privacy of everyone who visits this website, https://www.motherlandfmng.com/ (“Our Site”) and as described in Parts 5 and 6, below, we do not collect personal data about you unless you contact us.
1. Information About Us: Our Site is owned and operated by Motherland FM NG.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. What is Personal Data? Personal data is defined by the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) (the “GDPR”) as ‘any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier’. Personal data is, in simpler terms, any information about you that enables you to be identified. Personal data covers obvious information such as your name and contact details, but it also covers less obvious information such as identification numbers, electronic location data, and other online identifiers.
4. What Are Your Rights? Under the GDPR, you have the following rights, which we will always work to uphold:
b) The right to access the personal data we hold about you. Part 9 will tell you how to do this.
c) The right to have your personal data rectified if any of your personal data held by us is inaccurate or incomplete. Please contact us using the details in Part 10 to find out more.
d) The right to be forgotten, i.e. the right to ask us to delete or otherwise dispose of any of your personal data that we have. Please contact us using the details in Part 10 to find out more.
e) The right to restrict (i.e. prevent) the processing of your personal data.
f) The right to object to us using your personal data for a particular purpose or purposes.
g) The right to data portability. This means that, if you have provided personal data to us directly, we are using it with your consent or for the performance of a contract, and that data is processed using automated means, you can ask us for a copy of that personal data to re-use with another service or business in many cases.
h) Rights relating to automated decision-making and profiling. We do not use your personal data in this way. For more information about our use of your personal data or exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact us using the details provided in Part 10.
Further information about your rights can also be obtained from the Information Commissioner’s Office or your local Citizens Advice Bureau. If you have any cause for complaint about our use of your personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
5. What Personal Data Do We Collect? Subject to the following, we do not collect any personal data from you without your consent. We do not place cookies on your computer or device, nor do we use any other means of data collection. If you send us an email, we may collect your name, your email address, and any other information which you choose to give us. If you choose to use our services, we are obliged to identify you and consequently we will collect personal data about you such as that which proves your identity and that which enables us to provide the services you have asked us to provide e.g. your tax references and earnings.
6. How Do We Use Your Personal Data? If we do collect any personal data, it will be processed and stored securely, for no longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. We will comply with our obligations and safeguard your rights under the GDPR at all times. For more details on security see Part 7, below. As stated above, we do not generally collect any personal data without you consent. If you contact us and we obtain your personal details from your email, we may use them to respond to your email. Any and all emails containing your personal data will be deleted if not required otherwise it will be stored in our email exchange software provided by third parties who themselves have GDPR responsibilities. We do not have any direct control over how that data is stored. We may process your personal data for purposes necessary for the performance of our contract with you, your employer, or our clients and to comply with our legal obligations. You have the right to withdraw your consent to us using your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it. We will not share any of your data with any third parties for any purposes other than storage on an email server and processing on a computerised software in order for us to provide the services you ask to provide.
7. How and Where Do We Store Your Data? We will generally only store your personal data in the UK. This means that it will be fully protected under the GDPR.] We at times will store your personal data within the European Economic Area (the “EEA”). The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein. This means that your personal data will be fully protected under the GDPR or to equivalent standards by law.] • Access to our servers and computer devices is by password only • Our devices are all protected by reputable anti-virus/malware software • We do not process your data using publicly available wifi • We use reputable password management software
8. Do We Share Your Personal Data? We will not share any of your personal data with any third parties for any purposes, subject to one important exception.
In some limited circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if we are involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.]
We may sometimes contract with the following third parties for communication, data processing and storage purposes: * Google Drive *Outlook *Drop Box *Heart Internet.
If any of your personal data is transferred to a third party, as described above, we will take steps to ensure that your personal data is handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the third party’s obligations under the law, as described above in Part 7. If any personal data is transferred outside of the EEA, we will take suitable steps in order to ensure that your personal data is treated just as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR, as explained above in Part 7. In some limited circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if we are involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
9. How Can You Access Your Personal Data? If you want to know what personal data we have about you, you can ask us for details of that personal data and for a copy of it (where any such personal data is held). This is known as a “subject access request”. All subject access requests should be made in writing and sent to the email or postal addresses shown in Part 10. There is not normally any charge for a subject access request. If your request is ‘manifestly unfounded or excessive’ (for example, if you make repetitive requests) a fee may be charged to cover our administrative costs in responding.
We will respond to your subject access request within two weeks and, in any case, not more than one month of receiving it.
Normally, we aim to provide a complete response, including a copy of your personal data within that time. In some cases, however, particularly if your request is more complex, more time may be required up to a maximum of three months from the date we receive your request. You will be kept fully informed of our progress.
10. How Do You Contact Us? To contact us about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please use the following details:
• Email address: email@example.com.
• Telephone number
• Website: https://www.motherlandfmng.com
CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org